Hughes & Kettner Triamp MK3 150w All Tube Amp Item Code: TRIAMP MK3
Changing the Game. Seriously.
TriAmp Mark 3 might just be the most intelligent, versatile tube amplifier the world has ever seen. But there’s more to it than that. This is an amp that delivers brutal tonal intensity, with more sheer energy bubbling under your fingertips than you’ve ever experienced before.
You don’t know guitar amps unless you’ve played TriAmp Mark 3. Seriously.
Each of TriAmp Mark 3’s six independent, action-packed channels represents a whole era of tone, and each of these six eras can be routed to three independent tube power amps.
But there’s more. You can also combine two or even all three of the power amps, merge different power amp characters, and play TriAmp Mark 3 with up to 150 watts of sheer tube power. This effectively lets you custom tailor your amp in the amp, recalling up to 128 sound constellations with the touch of a button via MIDI.
And if that’s not enough, TriAmp Mark 3 leaves our factory in St. Wendel, Germany equipped with two pairs of 6L6 power tubes and one pair of EL34s — but it works equally well with other tube types too. The revised TSC System — Tube Safety Control, which automatically and constantly biases tubes and keeps your amp in good health — allows you to combine KT66s, KT77s, KT88s, 6550s, 5881s, 7581s and/or 6CA7s. Imagine what this could do for your trademark sounds. TriAmp Mark 3 genuinely lets you usher in a new era of tone!
• 1A: 50s Californian Clean
• 1B: 60s British Clean
• 2A: 70s British Clean
• 2B: 80s Brown Sound
• 3A: 90s Californian High Gain
• 3B: Modern-day High Gain and beyond
• 2 x EL34: 84 watts/34 watts
• 2 x 6L6: 72 watts/30watts
• 4 x 6L6: 126 watts/93 watts
• 2 x 6L6 + 2X EL34: 132 watts/95 watts
• 4 x 6L6 + 2X EL34:145 watts/116 watts
• Effects Loop: Serial/parallel, switchable
• Speaker Output: 1 x 4Ω, 1 x 8/2 x 16Ω, 1 x 16 Ω
• Midi board TSM 432 (included)
• Switching functions: Preset Mode – 32 banks, 4 presets, FX/Stomp Box Mode – Channels, Boost
• Midi in: 7-pin (5-pin compatible), 20 V DC phantom power (150mA)
• Midi out/thru: 5-pin
• Red Box DI out XLR, balanced
• Impendance: 2 kOhms
• Output Level: 0 dBV (balanced)
• Max. Output Level: +12 dBV
• Dimensions: 740 x 393 x 254mm
• Weight: 22kg/48.5 lbs.
No limits. No compromises. This is what you get when 30 years of tube amp expertise combine with an absolute freedom of engineering. The result is an amp boasting a range of professional sounds not offered by any other amp anywhere on the planet. And best of all, TriAmp Mark 3’s breathtaking versatility and inspirational tonality is matched only by its ease and joy of use.